Celebrate Easter with us!
Spend your holiday on Lake Como at Residence Celeste and discover the traditions of the lake.
Here are some ideas on what to do on Lake Como during your stay.
- Reach Como by boat to avoid the traffic of Statale Regina and enjoy the lake view.
Make a visit to the Easter fair to buy some clothes or treats for kids.
- Go with the children to the Luna Park that comes to Como in this period.
- Don’t forget the tradition! The holy procession on Good Friday or the Confession in the Chiesa del Crocifisso church.
- On Easter Sunday let you groped by Italian culinary tradition: the “colomba” (dove), italian Easter cake, the chocolate egg with toy for children, the chocolate bunny, the lamb, …
- We organize with the kids eggs hunt in the garden!
- And what about a trip out of town? Where to go in Easter Monday?
Visit the gorgeous flower gardens of Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo and feel the fragrance of spring, the “Camellia show” in Gravedona ed Uniti or simply walk along the Green Way of Lake Como.
- Choose a trip to the lake or in the mountains or a picnic on the beach
We can help you to make unforgettable holidays with your family on Lake Como.
A proverb says: Christmas with your family, Easter with whoever you want!